torsdag 29 juni 2023

Weak and strong.

Today I want to comment on something that I find really surprising, considering that I am approaching 77 years of age and that after more than 20 years of voluntary work of personal testimony on the Internet, it has been leaving its traces.
From the day of my spiritual experience, which took place in 1974 and up to this day, I can clearly perceive what my physical person is, the purely mental and the animic, but at the same time the spiritual, the one that was awakened to the Life at that occasion.
With all the work of personal testimony, clarifications and revelations, spiritually I have felt more and more strengthened every day, so that until now I continue to learn from this experience to overcome my weaknesses.
But in order for this to get some positive result, I have had to permanently be attentive to the reactions of my brain activity, especially the part that was brutally damaged in my childhood.
With astonishment and a tremendous general discomfort, I must confess that I have been discovering the great amount of harmful repercussions that this tragic incident has left, from my bones to my skin.
It is a tremendous work, highly complicated and exhaustive, but it is possible to do it thanks to the colossal Wisdom of the greatest Power of all, that of the Life.
Another surprising thing with all this is the fact of verifying, on the one hand, the complex interaction of the elements that make up the human being and on the other, the limited potential that we have so far to restore or recover the health affected by multiple reasons.
That is to say, or in other words, before the Power of the Spirit I have come to feel, especially these last days, extremely weak, fragile and worn out above all by my stubborn attitude of wanting to feel healthy and without ailments of any kind of sickness, but as quickly as possible.
So far, the divine Grace has been enough for me and before it I feel eternally grateful.


Corinthians 1: 25
"God's folly is wiser than human wisdom and God's weakness is stronger than human strength".


Mathew : 5: 3
"How blessed are the poor in spirit; the kingdom of Heaven is theirs".



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar