fredag 16 juni 2023

High tension.



High tension.
I'm sorry to have recently removed more than 300 posts that I had added to this blog, over a period of more or less 10 years. Now I realize that some of those posts reflected the real reason for having this blog, as the ideal medium to be able to bear witness to what I call "my personal spiritual experience."
Three of those publications were entitled "High Voltage" and in them I explained part of my personal experience that occurred before the military coup that affected Chile in 1973 and of course my professional career.
Alta Tension (High tension) was the name of a radio program that I was in charge of and in which I presented current music intertwined with comments that I made about the most current things of those years.
The connection of that program with this blog lies mainly in the fact that in both cases I have had no impediments of any kind to choose the topics that I wanted to comment on.
That is to say, or in other words, I have been given full freedom to refer to the things that I have considered most relevant.
One of the most extraordinary things that happened, shortly before the military coup of September 1973 in Chile, was the preparation of a radio drama that was to be broadcast later.
Such an event never occurred, since the topic of that radio drama was precisely about an alleged coup that "could happen" in Chile.
In other words, the fantasy became a reality and this is because the people who were in charge of preparing that program knew in advance that this fact was going to come true, since they treacherously worked for the political and economic powers that devised that military coup, but from outside the country.
I would dare to say that something similar is happening today, although at a much higher level, since it is not only about what happens with humanity, but with all existence at a universal level.
For more than 10 years, experiments have been carried out with a series of highly sophisticated techniques that have been implemented in the world with the sole aim of demonstrating what human intelligence is capable of achieving.
The fact is that it has been reaching the limits of not having any certainty about what such an implementation could cause to human survival itself.
Today I just want to remind all those people who are still excited to demonstrate their fabulous "creative" talents, that there is already someone who has reached the goal and who otherwise knows in advance, what human cunning is capable of trying to influence the universal order of existence.
High tension is still current and despite what can and will surely happen shortly, I want to express that according to what my spiritual experience has confirmed to me, there is a Power extremely superior to the purely human that is waiting its turn, for so to speak, to enter to exercise its sovereignty over the Earth.

Genesis 2: 1-4
"Thus heaven and earth were complented with all their array. On the seventh day God had completed the work  he had been doing. He rested on the seventh day after all the work he had been doing. 
God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on that day he rested after all his work of creating.
Such was the story of heaven and earth as they were created".


Matthew 24: 21-22
"For then there will be great distress, unparalleled since the world began and such as will never be again.
And if that time had not been shortened, no human being would have survived; but shortened that time shall be, for the sake of those who are chosen".


Revelation 21: 1-7
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; the first heaven and the first earth had disappered now, and there was no longer any sea.
I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride dressed for her husband.
Then I heard a loud voice call from the throne, "Look, here God lives among human beings. He will make his home among them; they will be his people and he will be their God, God with them.
He will wipe away all tears from their eyes; there will be no more death and no more mourning or sadness or pain. The world of the past has gone".


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar