tisdag 31 januari 2023

Learning to live.


God exists, due to the inescapable need that we human beings have to be informed or taught, about this existential immensity in which we are present and above all, about what we really are and how we are expected to act and react.
If the help that we have had to this day did not exist, we would have already disappeared millions of years ago, in the comparative way that occurred with the dinosaurs.
Therefore, my dear friends, it would be appropriate, even though we are currently on the verge of chaos and disintegration, to seriously and honestly reconsider our conceptions and understandings that we have made under thousands of years, regarding God and the place it holds in the universal existence.
In my personal case, it has been thanks to the mission granted to Jesus of Nazareth that I have had the privilege of being able to verify and confirm the things that I comment here in this blog.
The way to the Eternal Life, I could  therefore synthesize as a continuous and permanent advance that obeys to a very highly qualified process of teaching and learning, nothing more and nothing less than about the life, for the simple fact of being within its territory, within its domain and its laws. Because God is the life, the Eternal Life.


John 6:45
"No one can come to me unless drawn by the Father who sent me and I will raise that person up on the last day.
It is written in the prophets: They will all be taught by God; everyone who has listened to the Father and learn from him, comes to me".


John 14:25-26
"I have said these things to you while still with you; but the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name; will teach you everything and remind you of all I have said to you".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar