onsdag 22 maj 2024

Little by little.


Little by little or in slow motion, what will be the final destiny of this planet and of the present humanity continues to approach.
It is something that cannot be ignored or unknown, even for those who are absolutely convinced that God does not exist and that it is most likely that other civilizations exist somewhere in the Universe.
I say that no one can ignore it since the evidences about an ecological renewal is becoming increasingly clear and in many ways and throughout the entire world.
The people who doubt this are precisely those who allow themselves to be deceived by the speed and intensity of the phenomena that are occurring daily here on Earth.
They are the people who would like to contemplate this immense work that is in action, but in the Hollywood way and without taking into account at all that it is something that sooner or later will affect each of the human beings present in the world today. And that takes its time.


In my personal case occurs something similar to what happens on the entire planet. Little by little or in slow motion I continue to advance in a better and more perfect perception of what the totality of my person really is, although I must recognize that the biggest obstacle continues to be the part of my brain that was damaged, 70 years ago. That is why it is so difficult to heal or repair it.
What I continue to learn, also in slow motion or little by little, is the extremely complex interaction of all the elements that make up the human nature, including of course the most complex and delicate of all, the human brain, that when not function in its proper manner gradually loses contact or perception of the entire body and that unfortunately culminates in the end with the most tragic of all, the death.
I am going to end this small comment by reiterating that everything I explain in this blog is based on my own personal experience and thanks to a spiritual experience that is teaching my brain the proper way to exist in a reality full of Power, Wisdom and Justice.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar