måndag 15 april 2024

Sometimes.

 

It has been almost 50 years since my spiritual experience occurred and to this day I continue to learn, both from one and the other, thanks to the positive effect that this type of supernatural contact causes.
In any case, and this is something that I must also confess, sometimes I fall into a tremendous general malaise that of course confuses and depresses me.
The fact is that it is not only I who am advancing along the path that I was granted the privilege of getting to know.
It is the entire planet that is in the process of renewal and the fact of being present in this world means being exposed to the multiple circumstances that all this causes.
To all this we must add that the entire Universe is being affected by a definitive renewal and consequently this phenomenon is also affecting the Earth, although we do not realize it since these are forces or radiations that are totally invisible to the human eye.



Sometimes it becomes difficult to continue keeping alive the hope of being able to witness everything that has been promised.
For me personally, it is almost impossible to be able to confirm that death has to disappear definitively. This is due to the fact that these last 10 years I have gone through almost unbearable periods, due to intense activity within my entire body and which aims to rectify vital organic functions.
By perceiving these rectifications I have been realizing the multiple and sophisticated interactions of the different organs that make up the human being and I have been understanding little by little how much it has cost to create the living creature that we are.



Sometimes, people whom one knows or whom one simply admires, voluntarily or involuntarily, manage to encourage me to continue advancing along the path that I have been traveling and that I consider to be the only and the best alternative that I have, to give it a specific purpose to my poor and sad existence.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar