torsdag 22 februari 2024

Something.

 


Personally, I find myself at a rather moving crossroads, since it is a matter of verifying, on the one hand, that the renewal of the planet continues its march with its varied number of phenomena that are affecting the entire planet and with all its consequences.
On the other hand, it is to verify that unfortunately the people of the world continue with their plans and projects, short and long term, voluntarily or involuntarily discarding the fact that the planet we inhabit is in full renewal and that based on what we are observing daily, anything can happen and in the most unforeseen way.
That is to say, I feel a tremendous pleasure to see that something colossally great is happening here on Earth and that it has already begun to exert influence on the world and in all areas of things.
But what worries and saddens me most is the feeling that so many people do not have the slightest idea of what is really happening and continue to discard in this way that there is Someone who has laid down the laws of existence and by that very fact counts in His favor with the right to judge the works of all living beings.
 

Something I count in my favor and after almost 50 years has been preparing me for what  was revealed to me that would happen.
That something is not mine but has been granted to me by virtue of the events that have been taking place in the world, especially in recent decades.
I am on my way to being 78 years old (physically), but that something that dwells in the innermost part of my being remains unchanged at the age I was at the time of my spiritual experience.(27 years old)
Among other things that is what the photos of my beloved "Babies" and the large amount of music videos contained in this blog show and that help to give a clearly personal nuance to this personal testimony about the most remarkable and valuable experience I have gone through.


Something implicit in the way to the Eternal Life is this precise passage through which we have to go through and that is why changes, transformations, alterations are required and in short a perfection of everything that has been working until now, although not in the right way.
That is at least what I have personally been able to learn up to this very moment.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar