onsdag 16 augusti 2023

In the middle of the road.



Not having anything more important to do, I continue advancing for what my spiritual experience continues to grant me up to now.
I am, so to speak, in the middle of the way that has been given to me, not only to solve my own existential state, but even more importantly, to contribute with the publication of this blog to a broader understanding of what the thinking eminences in the world expose, preach or deduce about everything.
Given this fact, I must reiterate once again that my spiritual experience is not due to my fidelity or belonging to any organization, be it ecclesiastical, philosophical or scientific.
It has been in the most natural way possible, due to the simple fact that my concerns, my desires and my feelings fully agree with those of Jesus of Nazareth, with those of the Father and with those of the Holy Spirit of Truth.
Even if I not had the opportunity to go through all this experience, my points of view and my feelings towards Life, towards Truth and towards Justice would have been the same, especially with regard to the humanity and its different forms of social coexistence.
And as a way of highlighting what I have wanted to clarify even more on this occasion, I must add one of the most important things, according to the clear human mentality.
With this simple blog I have not wanted in any way to do business with what I publish and I expect no economic reward for the execution of what I call my volunteer work.
I have invested and from my own savings an enormous amount of money during this long period of publications and it has only been my stubborn attitude of sharing with others what I have learned, which has prompted me to keep this activity, latent and updated, according to the events that continue to happen around the world.
At this point in my poor and sad personal experience of life, I have come to perceive, not quite clearly and permanently, but in a way that has sincerely amazed me, the effects of feeling that faith come true little by little and only when I am halfway to the Eternal Life.


Genesis 6: 5-7
"Yahwew saw that human wickedness was great on earth and in their heart people contrived nothing but wiched schemes all day long. Yahweh regretted having made human beings on earth and was grieved at heart. And Yahweh said, I shall rid the surface of the earth of the human beings whom I created, human and animals, the creeping things and the birds of heaven, for I regret having made them".
Genesis 8: 21-22
"Never again will I curse the earth because of human beings, because their heart contrives evil from their infancy. Never again will I strike down every living thing as I have done.
As long as earth endures: seed time and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease".


John 3: 18-21
"No one who believes in him will be judged; but whoever does not believe is judged already, because that person does not believe in the name of God's only Son
And the judgement is this: though the light has come into the world people have preferred darkness to the light because their deeds were evil.
And indeed, everybody who does wrong hates the light and avoids it, to prevent his actions from being shown up; but whoever does the truth comes out into the light, so that what he is doing may plainly appear as done in God".





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar