måndag 7 augusti 2023

Believing.



Today's comment is one of the most important regarding my personal life experience and the spiritual experience that I wanted to highlight in this simple blog.
Beyond everything that I have commented, clarified and revealed up to now, I must add something that affects me greatly and certainly the entire world.
It is about the immense wisdom that reflects everything that exists and that, as I have repeated many times, is based on a set of laws that are exactly fulfilled, not only here on Earth but throughout the entire universe.
I think it is not necessary to express something again regarding the tremendous transformation that the planet is undergoing in its total integrity and with all the elements that are involved in it.
Of course, all this has already begun to seriously worry many people, although very few are able to perceive the repercussions that this phenomenon has already begun to exert on human nature itself, including its highest achievement, the brain activity.
Always taking my own life experience into consideration, I must confess that this is something that I have been able to verify, not with calm and serenity as I would have liked it to be, but rather with great surprise, dismay and even a bit of panic the last few days.
And I have managed to slowly understand why such a state of concern is due.
As we all know, changes are not always pleasant and easy to bear, but often cause unpleasant discomfort.
The laws that govern the life of everything that exists on this planet are firmly registered in the memory, especially of the human being who is the one who until now has the sovereignty over the Earth.
For this reason it is somewhat shocking to see that the normality of life to which we have been accustomed in recent millennia is shaking practically everything that up to this day we have considered, precisely as normal and even unalterable.
Personally, I have a spiritual experience that, long before it really began, revealed to me this phenomenon that has been occurring in recent decades with the powers of the nature.
Despite this, I have always been curious to understand in detail all this that is happening now, including of course what concerns the objective of my own spiritual experience.
And what I have come to see in these moments is the terrible dilemma that results from being present in this current world, but having already known in advance what it means to know and walk in the way that leads to a life without limits, which is precisely what justifies the final objective of everything that the present transformation brings with it.

John 16:33
"I have told you all this so that you may find peace in me.
In the world you will have hardship, but be courageous: I have conquered the world".

John 17:
"I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I coming to you.
Holy father, keep those you have given me true to your name, so they may be one like us".
" I am not asking you to remove them from the world, but to protect them from the evil ".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar