måndag 22 maj 2023

To you.

 TO MY DEAR FRIENDS



John 15: 13-15
"No one can have greater love than to lay down his life for his friends.
You are my friends, if you do what I command you.
I shall no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master´s business; I call you friends, because I have made know to you everything I have learnt from my Father".


1 John 4:18
"In love there is no room for fear, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear implies punishment and whoever is afraid has not come to perfection in love".


John 3: 16-17
"For this is how God loved the world: he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
For God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but so that through him the world might be saved".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar