torsdag 9 mars 2023

Updating the way.


It has been my own will to witness on the Internet about the way to the eternal life and this is because I have a spiritual experience that to this day continues to teach me about what that really is.
Unfortunately I have not had the welcome that I expected, from those who have been lucky enough to find this blog and this is due, among many other things, to the fact that many "believe" to have a clear understanding of what the scriptures are about, especially those related to Jesus, his gospel, his prophecies, his mission and his promises.
The fact is that one thing is the scriptures and another very different is to personally verify this risen Jesus and obtain, thanks to his help, access to the way to the eternal life, although immersed in the present human reality of the world today.
To all those people who suppose to have a clear understanding of what is called the end of the world, the final judgment, the second coming of Jesus, the resurrection of the dead, the kingdom of God and of course the eternal life, I would recommend that you examine very carefully the texts that refer to these things, because I myself have come to verify that until this last time and due to the state of health in which I am, I had never before realized the meaning of many of those things that Jesus tried to explain to the people, but more than two thousand years ago.
By all this I mean that the time has come to update the way, because the present circumstances in the world demand it, before it is too late.


John 11:25
"I am the resurrection.
Anyone who believes in me, even thoguh that person dies, will live, and whoever lives and believes in me will never die".


John 6:40
"It is my Father's will that whoever sees the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and that I should raise that person up on the last day".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar