onsdag 1 mars 2023

So far.




So far.
My activity in this blog has begun to decrease due to the fact that I find myself assimilating the effects of the spiritual experience, of which I wanted to bear witness inside the Internet, in a time quite unstable and definitely uncertain for the vast majority.
I myself have been doubting and worrying about the things that are happening and those that will come later.  
Personally, the only thing that is clear to me and that I can affirm is in full force is the revelation that was granted to me on the day of my spiritual experience.
And that revelation, that of course is contained in the scriptures and confirmed in the teachings of Jesus, is about what is called: the end of the times.
In other words, about the considerable activity into which all the elements that make up the nature of the earth have entered.
And this happens as the last alternative to give a new order to everything that happens on this planet, due to the simple fact that so far things have not improved, but quite the opposite.
My confidence is full and absolute in the one who granted me that revelation, for its veracity, wisdom and justice and this humble blog reflects my sincere gratitude to those who are still working to vindicate the honor and glory of the human being and his creator.


Daniel 12: 9-10
"These words are to remain secret and sealed until the time of the end
Many will be cleansed, made white and purged; the wicked will persist in doing wrong; the wicked will never understand; those who are wise will understand."


Isaiah 26: 20-21
"Go, my people, go to your private room, shut yourselves in.
Hide yourselves a little while until the retribution has pased.
For see, Yahweh emerges from his dwelling to punish the inhabitants of earth for their guilt; and the earth will reveal the blood shed on it and no longer hide its slain".



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar