tisdag 27 december 2022

Together.

 

Today I want to dedicate a few words to that small group of people who, out of their own good will, visit this blog and thus confirm that my words contain something useful.
My dedication is to you, my dear friends, who have some hope in better times than the ones we are currently living on this planet.
No one can ignore the fact that we are being put to the test, in the face of attacks of different kinds, but which directly or indirectly are affecting the health or well-being of millions of human beings.
Each one wants to follow their own path, according to the understanding they have about practically everything, in such a way, trying to make them see that they are wrong and hence in no way prepared to face the events that are still to come, is definitely in vain. 
I continue to trust those few people who, despite everything, have been and are considering in their daily routines, that practically anything can happen and therefore it is necessary to have both feet firmly planted on the ground, so as not to be tragically hit and unexpectedly.


Psalm 23:
"Yahweh is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
In grassy meadows he lets me lie.
By tranquil streams he leads me to restore my spirit.
He guides me in pats of saving justice as befits his name.
Even were I to walk in a ravine as dark as death I should fear no danger, for you are at my side.
Your staff and your crook are there to soothe me.
You prepare a table for me under the eyes of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil, my cup brims over.
Kindness and faithful love pursue me every day of my life.
I make my home in the house of Yahweh for all time to come".


Psalm 91:
"You who live in the secret place of Elyon, spend your nights in the shelter of Shaddai, saying to Yahweh, My refuge, my fortress, my God whom I trust!
He rescues you from the snare of the fowler set on destruction; he covers you with his pinions, you find shelter under his wings.
His constancy is shield and protection.
You need not fear the terrors of night, the arrow that flies in the daytime, the plague that stalks in the darkness, the scourge that wreaks havoc at high noon.
Though a thousand fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, you yourself will remain unscathed.
You have only to keep your eyes open to see how the wicked are repaid, you who say, Yahweh my refuge! and make Elyon your fortress.
No disaster can overtake you, no plague come near your tent; he has given his angels orders about you to guard you wherever you go.
They will carry you in their arms in case you trip over a stone.
You will walk upon wild beast and adder, you will trample young lions and snakes.
"Since he clings to me I rescue him, I raise him high, since he acknowledges my name.
He calls to me and I answer him: in distress I am at his side, I recue him and bring him honour.
I shall satisfy him with long life, and grant him to see my salvation"".



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar