torsdag 15 december 2022

Gratitude.

 


The main reason for the existence of this blog is to bear witness to a spiritual experience that up to now continues to give me an enormous amount of satisfaction.
That is why I feel compelled to give public thanks to those who have helped me survive in this world and have wanted to share with me part of the things that have been promised, but for all humanity.
These last few days and on the eve of a new year, I have gone through moments of supreme surprise and happiness at the same time, feeling for a moment a total perception of myself, but almost in a perfect state.
It has of course been something extraordinary, I think with the intention of strengthening myself, both with a view to what is yet to happen on Earth next year, and in terms of what I have managed to advance on the way that I have been following, for nearly 50 years.
I also thank once again all of you who continue to visit this blog and I sincerely hope to be able to share with you how much I have been taught, especially about the Kingdom of God or Heaven.

Don't forget to watch the testimonial video that follows this introduction.


Luke 17 11:19
"Now it happened that on the way to Jerusalem he was travelling in the borderlands of Samaria and Galilee. As he entered one of the villages, ten men suffering from a virulent skin-disease came to meet him. They stood some way off and called to him: "Jesus! Master! Take pity on us".
When he saw them he said, "Go and show yourselves to the priests.
Now as they were going away there were cleansed.
Finding himself cured, one of them turned back praising God at the top of his voice and threw himself prostrate at the feet of Jesus and thanked him.
The man was a Samaritan. This led Jesus to say, "Were not all ten made clean? The other nine, where are they? It seems that no one has come back to give praise to God, except this foreigner".
And he said to the man, "Stand up and go on your way. Your faith has saved you".



1 Thessalonians 5 16:19
"Always be joyful; pray constantly and for all things give thanks; this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.
Do not stifle the Spirit".



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar