onsdag 16 november 2022

Time goes by.

 


For more than 25 years I have been publishing comments about what is happening with the nature of this planet.
I have done it as a way of testifying to my spiritual experience that occurred in October 1974.
From that time and until now, phenomena have occurred that include all the elements that make up the nature of the Earth.
However, many continue to doubt what really happens and my words have not had the reception that I expected, because of several factors.
Of thousands of people who have visited this blog, it has been only one that has granted me the joy of knowing that those who are in possession of fundamental knowledge, about many topics at the same time, confirm the veracity of my words.
That person was in practice a sage and who has supported me and helped with his knowledge has been for me something really pleasant.


"At that time Michael will arise-the great Prince, defender of your people.
That will be a time of great distress, unparalleled since nations first came into existence. When that time comes, your own people will be spared-all those whose names are found written in the Book". (Of Life)



"But the hour is coming-indeed is already here- when true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth: that is the kind of worshipper the Father seeks.
God is spirit, and those who worship must worship in spirit and truth".



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar