onsdag 23 november 2022

The gift of faith.

 

I am alive until this moment because of the faith, first of all of my mother and then thanks to the compassion of people who perceived my pitiful state, had mercy on me and helped me to survive.
This happened because of a fatal blow I received in the head, when I was only a little child, from an older person who treated me in that way without any contemplation.
In those circumstances also happened later, the spiritual experience that I tried to describe in this blog. I refer to my meeting, on a purely spiritual level, with Jesus of Nazareth and when I was detained in a military regiment in northern Chile, months after the military coup in my country in September 1973.
It was then when I comprise that in the reality in which we are present there is also an invisible part that in short is the one that is paving the way toward something much better than we until now and as humanity have come to know and enjoy.
I consider that meeting to be a gift that was granted to me, not only to confirm and strengthen my personal conviction about practically everything, but also to have been of tremendous help in consoling and inciting the people who today are inhabiting this planet, not to faint but to keep latent the hope that everything that has been promised will finally be consolidated.
Death is not eternal, but Life is.


Hebrews: 11:1
"Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for, or prove the existence of realities that are unseen.
It is for their faith that our ancestors are acknowledged.
It is by faith that we understand that the ages were created by a word from God, so that from the invisible the visible world came to be."


Romans: 1:16
"For I see no reason to be ashamed of the gospel, it is God's power for the salvation of everyone who has faith-Jews first, but Greeks as well-for in it is revealed the saving justice of God: a justice based on faith and addressed to faith. As it says in scripture: Anyone who is upright through faith will live."




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar