söndag 18 september 2022

Waiting.

Apparently, for many, things continue its way as if nothing extraordinary were happening and there are very few who are really preparing to face the contingencies, but somehow in a realistic way and free of fictions.
With the implementation of this blog I wanted to contribute to this necessary preparation, although I must admit that I have not had the success I expected.
There are several reasons that have influenced how things have turned out this way, and the main one is the instability prevailing in the world, especially in the last 5 years.
The access to the Internet in different parts of the planet is quite irregular and this is due to the facts, in the socio-political and, above all, economic framework that has been notoriously affecting the world population.
As is popularly said, I find myself "until my last breath" totally attached to what I have had the privilege of being taught, thanks to the work of salvation that Jesus of Nazareth has been carrying out in recent times.
My faith or absolute trust is based on what I have been able to witness up to now and based on it is that my soul is at peace and I continue to wait for everything that is yet to happen.


"It is not anyone who says to me "Lord, Lord" who will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but the person who does the will of my Father in heaven. When the day comes many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your name, work many miracles in your name?"
Then I shall tell them to their faces: I have never know you: away from me, all evil doers!
Therefore, everyone who listens to these words of mine and act on them will be like a sensible man who built his house on rock. Rain came down, floods rose, gales blew and hurled themselves against that house, and it did not fall: it was founded on rock.
But everyone who listens to these words of mine and does not act on them will be like a stupid man who built his house on sand.
Rain came down, floods rose, gales blew and struck that house, and it fell; and what a fall it had!!
 

"As it was in Noah's day, so will it also be in the days of the Son of man.
People were eating and drinking, marrying wives and husbands, right up to the day Noah went into the ark, and the Flood  came and destroyed them all.
It will be the same as it was in Lot's day: people were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, but the day Lot left Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and it destroyed them all.
It will be the same when the day comes for the Son of man to be revealed."



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar