söndag 11 september 2022

This is the way.

The way to the Eternal Life is the title of this blog and it is about this path that I have wanted to give testimony, not only that it exists, but that it is the path or the precise route towards something definitely much better than what we know as human beings to this day.
In other words I can say that my personal testimony is a confirmation of the truth exposed in the scriptures about the Eternal Life and the precise way that it has been arranged to achieve it, in it due time.

"He banished the man, and in front of the garden of Eden he posted the great winged creatures and the fiery flashing sword, to guard the way to the tree of life".


"Seek out Yahweh while he is still to be found, call to him while he is still near.
Let the wicked abandon his way and the evil one his thoughts.
Let him turn back to Yahweh who will take pity on him, to our God, for he is rich in forgiveness; for my thoughts are not your thoughts and your ways are not my ways, declares Yahweh.
For the heavens are as high above earth as my ways are above your ways, my thoughts above your thoughts".
 

"When the Lord has given you the bread of suffering and the waters of distress, he who is your teacher will hide no longer, and wou will see your teacher with your own eyes and your ears will hear these words behind you, "This is the way, keep to it".


"I am the Way; I am the Truth and Life.
No one can come to the Father except through me.
And eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar