onsdag 17 juli 2024

Final conclusion.




By recounting the work I have done in this blog I have come to the final conclusion that I have sacrificed too much, without until this moment having had the success that I expected.
Since 2011 and until now there have been more than 500 publications I have presented in different ways, including for some short time topics considered as only for adults. Something that actually caused horrific reactions in many people, especially those who consider themselves to be holders of the absolute truth.
Among those publications I now remember "My dear blog", "God, Lana, Bryar and me", "Adults only", "My little sisters", "A date with Tony Lou", "Love and sex" among many others.
Reactions like these I have had from the very moment I began my experiences on the spiritual plane, something that for many is not only considered impossible, but more than anything they consider my person as unfit or accredited to be reached and helped by the most prominent beings of the spiritual dimension.
As you can understand, my spontaneous desire to give public testimony about what I have had the privilege of coming to verify and know, has been taken as a presumptuousness on my part and not as a real demonstration of how things work in practice, both in this world and in that which still remains unknown to almost all humanity.
The final conclusion to all this is that there is a total ignorance in the world regarding who God really is and what has really been proposed with the presence of the human being on this planet.
Both those who categorically deny the existence of God and those who presume to know something about Him have created a series of assumptions, theories, traditions, and rituals that it is so far from reflecting a true understanding and knowledge about the one who really and objectively holds the absolute sovereignty over everything.
This is due in the first place to the irrefutable fact that the Supreme Being is the Life, the Existence and therefore the absolute Truth.
In other words, it is the pure magnificence of the Supreme Power, Wisdom and Justice.
My personal case is simply due to the fact that my person with all his attributes is almost completely in accordance with what is expected of the human being, especially in the social plane of today's humanity.
So far there is only one person who during the writing of my literary essay "The Spiritual Factor" has had the courage, humility and kindness to contact me to fully agree with all the work I proposed with that essay at the beginning of this century.
Something that until this moment prompts me to insist with the clarifications, revelations and comments that I have poured into this blog is the inescapable fact that something never before seen or that can be repeated is already happening on Earth and affecting everything that it contains, including of course the human being.
For many, the events that have yet to happen in the world, both those caused by humanity and by the powers of nature, will continue and until the last breath of their lives, being something totally incomprehensible and inexplicable and this is due above all to the simple fact of never having wanted to recognize, value and subordinate themselves to the greatest and most sacred phenomenon of all, that of the Life.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar