onsdag 13 mars 2024

All the way.

 

With great sadness but satisfied with all the testimony that I have wanted to make public, I must point out that after more than 20 years on the Internet I already find it enough to gratefully repay all the mercy that has been shown to me, from  the resurrected Jesus in the first place and then from the Supreme Being and his Holy Spirit of Truth.
In this way I want to point out that the publication of this blog is coming to an end, although in no way the spiritual experience that continues to bring me strength, wisdom and an enormous amount of patience.
My final decision has been to stick with it along the entire way that has been shown to me., for the innumerable amount of benefits that are obtained, although I regret that there are so few people in the world who can confess something similar.
The cause lies in a lot of aberrations that exist in terms of the correct understanding of many things, something that I have been able to verify by having only one person in the world who, beyond having fully understood the complete text of my literary essay "The Spiritual Factor" was kind enough to contact me and exchange knowledge and information with me.


Many people have reacted in different ways to everything I have wanted to comment on, clarify and reveal, but I understand that it is something implicit in the current state in which we find ourselves as human beings.
And it is precisely in this piont that lies the value of having had the opportunity to get to know the precise way we count on, to sublimate our existence.
That is one of the things that I have most honestly desired all my life, witnessing so much misfortune and uselessness that affects humanity in its present state and that as time continues to pass, it has become worse every day.


The situation that humanity is going through is regrettable, even more so when things can get very much worse, according to what happens every day on the entire planet and in the face of which there is not the slightest sign of wanting to solve things in a sensible and mature way.
Finally I want to confess that all the work I have been doing on the Internet has been as a way of preparing the world for what has yet to happen and in accordance with what was revealed to me, almost 50 years ago.
I am referring to the intervention of the only Power that is in a position to stop the debauchery that is currently convulsing the people of the five continents.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar