lördag 20 januari 2024

Still in my way.

 

With the music that pleases me and always accompanied by my beautiful "babies" I continue to advance in the wonderful experience that I have been granted the privilege of getting to know and of which I bear witness in this blog.
The thing is that in no way can I remain silent and not share how much I have been taught and continue to learn, regarding all the topics that this blog contains.
The truth is that lately I have been making continuous progress in terms of solving a lot of puzzles that have appeared as I have continued to advance.
In this sense, I must confess that I really feel ignorant in almost everything that is related to the spiritual dimension and despite how much I have commented on this blog, I realize that there is much that I still need to verify, in the purely personal level.


The biggest enigma is my own existence, since at a very early age I was brutally damaged in the brain, precisely the part of the body that I consider to be the most unstable and difficult to get to know, at least personally.
Many of the things that have happened in my life, from childhood until now, are related to the lack of activity and interrelation with the rest of the body, of part of the damaged region and especially with the other cerebral hemisphere that does not was damaged.


I think that by making these types of confessions, you my dear friends, will be able to understand the reason why I have been shown compassion and helped, despite how tremendously difficult it is to recover the normal functions of all blows and wounds that I have accumulated until now in body, mind and soul.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar