lördag 18 november 2023

With you.

 

This edition is dedicated and with great affection for all of you who have deposited some confidence to the testimony that I wanted to make public in this blog.
I feel
a tremendous appreciation for you since with your visits they have strengthened me in the conviction that all this voluntary work has not been in vain and that somehow justifies that I have been granted a spiritual eperience that has overwhelmed my own astonishment, although many find it difficult to consider it legitimate and truthful.
History continues and what is yet to happen will be precisely what I wanted to highlight, since it has been taught to me by
the Spirit of Wisdom of the Supreme Being.
The peace of the
Risen One and my own peace be with you, even in the most difficult moments that may come.
God be with you in Spirit and truth.


John 17:15-21
"I ask you not to take them out of the world, but to watch them because of the wicked.
They are not part of the world, just as I am not part of the world.
Sanctify them through the truth. Just as you have sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. And I sanctify myself on their behalf so that they too may be sanctified through the truth.
I make a request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those who put faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you Father are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me."




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar